The Intel Agilex® 7 FPGA I-Series Transceiver SoC development kit delivers a complete design environment that includes both hardware and software for developing with Intel Agilex® 7 FPGA I-Series that contain 4x F-Tiles.
Learn more about Intel Agilex® 7 FPGA I-Series devices ›
You can use this development kit to:
- Evaluate Intel Agilex® 7 FPGA I-Series SoC designs with the hard processor system (HPS).
- Evaluate F-Tile FGT and FHT transceiver performance.
- Generate and check pseudo-random binary sequence (PRBS) patterns.
- Dynamically change differential output voltage (VOD) pre-emphasis and equalization settings to optimize transceiver performance for your channel.
- Perform jitter analysis.
- Design for flexible protocol support in Video and Vision, JESD204C, SerialLite IV, CPRI, and other major standards.