Before you start to fill out the Return Materials Authorization form, please pay attention to the following FAQ to make sure you understand and agree with our policy.
Can I return my product if I want to exchange with the different product?
- If you want to return a product to us, you will need to write an email to our sales team within 7 days after you’ve received the product.
- The product must be new, and unopened. (If the product has been damaged on the exterior package upon receipt, please take photos of it immediately and let us know.)
- You will have to agree with the following four terms before you send back your exchanging product to Terasic.
- New order must be made and payment received before the return of the exchanging product.
- Customer will be responsible for shipping back the exchanging product to Terasic.
- Products returned solely due to personal reasons may be subject to a re-inspection and restocking charge.
- For the refund of the exchanging products, customer can either choose to do as credit in your own Terasic account for future orders or we will deduct all the incurred fees and then refund to you.
What can I do if there are problems with my product?
- You will need to consult with our support team for the technical diagnoses of the problem.
- If our support team suggests you to send back your product for further testing, you may fill out the online RMA form.
- Once the to-be repaired item has been received, Terasic will send out an inspection report within 7-10 business days.
After receiving the test report, customers will need to decide if the item is to be repaired within 7 days.
If no further instruction from the customer is received by Terasic within 180 days, the item will be disposed.
- For the warranty information, please refer to Warranty page.
(Please click in the box to continue)