|VEEK-MT User Manual
|DE2-115 User manual
友晶科技所发表之范例程式码，基於免费分享之原则，不提供任何形式的讲解或修改。如需进一步范例程式码讲解或修改的协助，我们将转至 "设计服务部门" 评估。
本授权条款允许使用者於使用所有友晶及 Intel 开发板时，得以重制、散布、传输以及修改友晶科技提供的源码，但不得为商业目的之使用。使用时必须於引用处表彰友晶科技 (Terasic Inc.) 之商号。
- Video and Embedded Evaluation Kit - Multi-touch Camera
- Video and Embedded Evaluation Kit - Multi-touch Picture Viewer
- Video and Embedded Evaluation Kit - Multi-touch painter
- Video and Embedded Evaluation Kit - Multi-touch Digital Accelerometer
- Video and Embedded Evaluation Kit - Multi-touch VIP
- Video and Embedded Evaluation Kit - Multi-touch_Selector
- Video and Embedded Evaluation Kit - Multi-touch_VIP_Camera
- PS2 Mouse
- IR Receiver
- TV Box
- SD Card Reader
- SD Card Music Player
- A Karaoke Machine
- Music Synthesizer
- Audio Recording and Playing
- USB Paintbrush
- USB Device
- Web Server
Video and Embedded Evaluation Kit - Multi-touch
DE2-115 Control Panel
Allows users to access various components on the DE2-115 platform from a host computer.
DE2-115 System Builder
A powerful tool that comes with the VEEK-MT (originally developed for DE2-115). This tool allows users to create customizable Quartus II projects depending on their requirements for the VEEK-MT. The top-level design file, pin assignments, and I/O standard settings for the DE2-115 board will be generated automatically from this tool. In addition, through the GPIO and HSMC connectors you can select various daughter cards in conjunction with the tPad using the DE2-115 System Builder.
VEEK-MT Sensing Demonstration
This design utilizes an embedded NIOS II cpu to communicate with the on-board digital accelerometer as well as the ambient light sensor. The accelerometer outputs as a level display, and the readings for the ambient light are displayed in the upper left-hand corner.
VEEK-MT Painter Demonstration
This reference design showcases VEEK-MT's sensitive capacitive touch-screen capabilities. Supporting single-paint coordinates and multi-touch gestures, this demonstration allows users to paint with one finger. Gestures that are drawn on the canvas are displayed in the gesture indicator box left of the color palette.