- There is no power switch on FLIK. Plug in the 12V DC power adapter to directly power on FLIK.
- When FLIK is power on without connected to the Host PC, the Font Panel Color LED is Green, as shown below:
- Connect FLIK and Host PC by the Thunderbolt 3 cable.
- The LED on the front panel will be changed from green to blue. This indicates that the Thunderbolt 3 connection between Host PC and FLIK has been established successfully.
- For more detailed information on Intel ®
OpenVINO™ Toolkit, or Thunderbolt 3 driver installation, please refer to Getting Start Guide (Windows or Linux version).