The Altera® Cyclone® V SoC Development Kit offers a quick and simple approach to develop custom ARM® processor-based SOC designs accompanied by Altera’s low-power, low-cost Cyclone V FPGA fabric. This kit supports a wide range of functions, such as:
- Processor and FPGA prototyping and power measurement
- Industrial networking protocols
- Motor control applications*
- Acceleration of image- and video-processing applications*
- PCI Express® (PCIe®) x4 lane with ~1,000 MBps transfer rate (endpoint or rootport)
*Application-specific daughtercards, available separately, supporting a wide range of I/O and interface standards.
Linux community portal : RocketBoards.org