|PCI User Manual||10||3,161(KB)||2009-10-12|
Please note that all the source codes are provided "as-is". For further support or modification, please contact Terasic Support and your request will be transferred to Terasic Design Service.
More resources about IP and Dev. Kit are available on Intel User Forums.
PCI System Builder
A software utility helps users to create a PCI project framework quickly.
- Auto-generated Quartus II Project
- Top Level Deign File
- Terasic IP Design
- Auto-generated PCI drivers for windows
- PCI Driver
- PCI Library
- Auto Generation on User Logic
- User-Defined Register
- User-Defined Memory Block (External DDR2 SDRAM)
- IO Connection includes Pre-Selected on board Component and external Daughter Board