DE5a-Net Arria 10 FPGA Development Kit
- Altera Arria 10 GX FPGA (10AX115N2F45E1SG)
FPGAs with less LEs are also available. Please contact Terasic sales team.
- On-Board USB Blaster II or JTAG header for FPGA programming
- Fast passive parallel (FPPx32) configuration via MAX II CPLD and flash memory
- 256MB FLASH
- 2 Independent DDR3 SODIMM Sockets, up to 8 GB 933 MHz or 4GB 1066MHz for each socket
- 4 Independent 550 MHz QDRII+SRAMs, 18-bits data bus and 72Mbit for each ( *
The performance of QDRII+ depends on the memory IP and the speed grade of Arria 10 device.
For E1 speed grade, the QDRII+ is capable of running at 550MHz with Altera QDRII+ IP.
For I2 speed grade, the max. frequency of QDRII+ is 467MHz.
Communication and Expansion
- Four QSFP+ connectors
- PCI Express (PCIe) x8 edge connector (includes Windows PCIe drivers)
- One RS422 expansion header
- General user input / output:
- 2 LEDs
- 1 Bracket LED Array
- 2 7-segments
- 4 push-buttons
- 2 slide switches
- SMA clock input / output
- On-Board Clock
- 50MHz Oscillator
- Programmable Clock Generator
- System Monitor and Control
- Temperature sensor
- Power Monitor
- Fan control
- PCI Express 6-pin power connector, 12V DC Input
- PCI Express edge connector power
- Mechanical Specification
- PCI Express standard height and 3/4-length