The A-Cute car are composed of three boards:
- DE0-Nano FPGA Board: Main board for logic control.
- Driving Board: Provides power conver and drive DC motors, buzzer, lamps, IR receiver and ADC chip.
- Sensor board: Contains Seven sensors to track the black line.
The features of the A-Cute car:
- Accelerated by FPGA
- Power by DC 3.3V ~ 12V
- AA x4 battery Holder
- Seven sensor array to follow the line
- Two car lamps
- IR receiver
- ADC chip to digitized the input power and line sensors
- Expansion Headers
For detail specification for DE0-Nano, please visit to: http://de0-nano.terasic.com