- Complete reference design with source code in Verilog
- A User Manual with Live Demo examples
- Support exposure time controlling - users can adjust the exposure according to the light of the surrounding area
- Support motion capture mode
- Software allows users to upload the picture captured into PC and save the picture into bitmap format or Joint Photographic Experts Group for viewing.
- Equipped with Micron 5 Mega Pixel CMOS sensor
- Support 2,592H x 1,944V active pixels
- Output data in RGB Bayer Pattern format
- Full resolution frame rate up to 15 frame per second(FPS)
- Provide users entire reference design (Frame Grabber, high-performance multi-port SDRAM frame buffer, image processing IPs)
- Support Altera DE3/ DE2_70/ DE2/ DE1/DE0 and Cyclone II Starter boards
- Size：78*59.5 mm
The TRDB_D5M Module is designed for Altera DE4 / DE2-115 / DE3 / DE2-70 / DE2 / DE1 / DE0 / and Cyclone II Starter Board.