1.3 Mega Pixel Digital Camera Package (Phased Out)
We provide the following in the kit:
- TRDB_DC2 1.3Mega Pixel Daughter card
- Complete reference design with source code in Verilog
- A User Manual with Live Demo examples
- Support exposure time controlling - users can adjust the exposure according to the light of the surrounding area
- Support motion capture mode
- Software allows users to upload the picture captured into PC and save the picture into bitmap format for viewing.
- Equipped with Micron 1.3Mega CMOS Sensor.
- Provide users entire reference design (Frame Grabber, high-performance multi-port SDRAM frame buffer, image processing IPs)
- Support both Altera DE2/DE1 Board and Cyclone II Starter Kit.
The TRDB_DC2 Module is designed for Altera DE2/DE1, Cyclone II Starter Kit, and TREX C1 Board.
The Digital Camera Package was shown at 2006 ESC Show at Altera Booth in San Jose. It receives highest recommendation for Digital Camera Development. Users can aslo choose a 3.6'' Digital LCD Panel
as the display device instead of using default VGA output.