- One FMC connector for interface conversion, host boards supporting FMC(HPC)-compliant connector can work with this daughter card.
- Four-Port Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet transceiver Supports SGMII/GMII/MII/RGMII MAC interfaces for direct connection to a MAC/Switch port
- Dynamically configurable to support 10Mbps, 100Mbps (Fast Ethernet) or 1000Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet) operation
- Uses standard Cat 5 UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cabling
- Requires a 25-MHz reference clock driven from a dedicated oscillator
- Complete Reference Design
Connect the NET-FMC to TR5 board’s FMCA port
A web server is implemented based on the socket’s application program interface (API) provided by the NicheStack TCP/IP Stack Nios II Edition running on a MicroC/OS-II RTOS to serve web content from the TR5 development board. Using DHCP protocol, the web server is able to request a valid IP from the Gateway. The server can process basic requests to serve HTML, JPEG, GIF, PNG, JS, CSS, SWF, ICO files from a single zip file stored onto the flash memory on the TR5 board. In addition, it also allows you to control various board elements from the web page which includes controlling the LED lights, 7-segment display, and fan control.