- Dual AD channels with 14-bit resolution and data rate up to 65 MSPS
- Dual DA channels with 14-bit resolution and data rate up to 125 MSPS
- Compatible with GPIO and HSMC interface
- Clock sources include oscillator 100MHz, SMA for AD and DA each, and PLL from either HSMC or GPIO interface
- Size：90.3*78.2 mm
- Low cost oscilloscope and pattern generator
- Communication Transceiver
- Digital Signal Processing
- Platform for various modulation techniques
There are two models available, ADA-GPIO and ADA-HSMC, which offer the compatibility of connection to DE1-SoC/DE2/DE1/DE0/DE2-70 and SoCKit/TR4/DE4/DE3/DE2-115/DE2i-150/Cyclone V Starter Kit/Cyclone III Starter Kit, respectively.
- Connect ADA-GPIO with DE1-SoC
- Connect ADA-GPIO with DE2-70
- Connect ADA-HSMC with SoCKit (C5S)
- Connect ADA-HSMC with Cyclone III Starter Kit
- Connect ADA-HSMC with DE3
Note. An adapter (SFF or HFF) is required to connect ADA-HSMC with DE3. It is bundled in DE3 kit.
- Connect ADA-HSMC with DE4
Note. An adapter (HMF2) is required to connect ADA-HSMC with DE4. It is bundled in DE4 kit.
- Connect ADA-HSMC with DE2-115
- Connect ADA-HSMC with DE2i-150
- Connect ADA-HSMC with C5G(Cyclone V GX Starter Kit)
- Connect ADA-HSMC with TR4